Saturday, November 7, 2009

My Cat Tails Are Getting Tickled!



No time to cook today! Instead I put a fall arrangement on the kitchen counter. This one was not for a wimp. It involved, wheat, cat tails, and that yellow stuff you see on the side of the highway. 14 Zyrtecs later, I have a great arrangement, and I got the added luxury of having my husband clean the kitchen. Yes, I made a huge mess. But it is so worth it!

So, it's coffee and a biscuit with apple butter for breakfast.......gotta get to work early! Have a great day, and remember, fresh flowers are worth it. They will bring a smile to your face and a warmth to your home. Besides, sneezing is the only form of exercise I get on most days. I consider that a good thing!

On an added note.....SHAFT is playing on the radio. Am I old, or what???? I'm gonna sneeze and dance my way to the shower now..... :)

1 comment:

  1. Honey,

    The yellow stuff is Goldenrd and NOT a source of hay fever- something about the pollen structure does not irritate the air passages.

    Anyway, keep up the good blggin', pretty noggin'.

    ReplyDelete